Why is it currently so hard to get
/home/vpsuser listing from opalstack server
to filezilla client ?
(1) download speed is good
(2) upload speed is good
(3) all ftp php web pages work fast
(4) filezilla able get connection quickly
(5) takes too many trials to get the
main directory /home/vpsuser
listing from the opalstack server
ex: over 4 times for over 80% of
16 vps users
(6) unable to sftp upload to
(7) unable to download from
where vpsuser is one of our 16
vpsusers, for example science
(8) directory list for directory /home/vpsuser
is very short - so why this problem ?
(9) something has changed, what ?
(a) slower server platform ?
(b) slower transatlantic transfer speed ?
(10) sftp jobs do get done
(11) takes more time to get sftp jobs done
Thanks in advance for any advice
& for (1)-(4), (10)