- Go to https://my.opalstack.com/apps/.
- Click the Edit icon for your app in the lower half of the page.
- Enable the "Manage Site URL" option for your WP app if it is not enabled already.
- Go to https://my.opalstack.com/domains/.
- Click the edit icon for your site in the lower half of that page.
- Change the domains on the site over to the production domains.
- Click the green "Update site" button to save your changes.
The WP site will be automatically configured with the correct domain, usually within a minute or so.
If you don't want to use the "Manage Site URL" feature in our dashboard then you can do it via Settings > General in your WP admin dashboard, or directly in the DB, or with the
wp command-line tool like so...
wp option set home https://yourdomain.com
wp option set siteurl https://yourdomain.com
... then do steps 4-7 above to update the site.