(1) Which day times do you recommend to configure email addresses using Thunderbird email client ?
(2) We have had
challenges with mail.us.opalstack.com and mail.de.opalstack.com when trying to create email addresses with POP3 incoming and SMTP outgoing using Thunderbird client
(a) timeout often when it probes configuration
- may pass ok
- sometimes fails and requires retry
(b) timeout often when checking password
although passed (a)
- may pass ok
(3) With Thunderbird we have succeeded to
configure client emails, we just wanted to know
(a) good times with email server in Germany
(b) good times with email server in USA
when the email client user is in Europa
(4) The following email clients failed - and we won't waste our time with these anymore:
with Anroid mobile platforms
(b) email clients which were bluemail
(d) Samsung email
for various reasons such as
- could not handle long response times
from opalstack mail servers neither for configuration nor for getting emails from opalstack mail servers either due to long response times or having problems with Adroid or Google
(5) DIY with Python 3.3 for email client ?
- not any newer Python because they might
require a newer library which may require to install a newer OS (for example import requests requires a newer http lib which requires ...)
(a) sometimes configuring emails with Thunderbird goes fine both with mail.us.opalstack and with mail.de.opalstack.com
(b) sometimes only .us. or .de. responds
(c) sometimes neither .us. nor .de.
responds neither for config proping nor password checking
(7) Any week days when email servers are not so busy
(a) in USA
(b) in Germany
(8) Would be techinally possible to speed up these mail servers to respond faster for configuration requests ?
Any advice more than welcome !