Apologies for the late reply!
Drupal 7 is way past its EOL so all I've got are instructions to install the latest Drush & Drupal. Maybe they can be adapted to your case:
- Create a shell user for your app if you've not done so already.
- Create a MariaDB database and user and make a note of the DB name and credentials.
- SSH to your server as your shell user.
- Install Composer by following these instructions: Installing Composer
- Install Drupal and Drush, providing your database credentials when prompted:
composer create-project drupal/recommended-project mysite
composer require drush/drush
- Create a symlink app using
/home/shelluser/mysite/web/ as the symlink path and attach that app to your site.
mysite as the Drupal install directory but you can change that to whatever you need it to be.)